20060424

first day of sch in TP.

Haha, yea. Today was my very first day in school. I actually think that I'm going to feel worser than a Secondary One kid on his/her first day of school in a High school. Well, I'm wrong. Kekeke. Don't laugh, I actually think today's lecture was fun! Okay, not exactly FUN luh, but did have some good laughs yea? Hehe. Hmm, I interact better with my classmates and even hung out with people from a different class after school. Ha, thanks a lot to SeokChin for introducing her classmates to me. [: After lecture, we were kind of explored the school campuses and finding the bookstore to get out books. After that we had lunch in the school canteen. Hmm, they sell cheap food though! Keke. LiXian needed to visit the doctor, poor girl! GET WELL SOON!!! [: So I hung out with SeokChin's classmates. They are really funny people!! Keke, we went to Tampines Mall and sat in Macdonalds' and had a chat. We went home around 2PM. Yea. So, I shall be looking forward for tomorrow? Haha. Man, I sound like a toally idiot! Take care!! CIAO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home